All Natural Mineral Sunscreen with SPF30 level protection. Does not “swim” or sweat off. Safe for use on babies. Made with natural ingredients, with Zinc Oxide.
Here’s what you can expect from this skin-loving mineral sunblock:
- High performance, excellent quality, breathable and kind to sensitive skin
- Made with certified cold pressed Sunflower Oil, beeswax, Moringa Oil and Shea butter
- Provides broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays, using the mineral zinc oxide
- Water-resistant for up to 30 minutes
- Safe for kids, or sensitive skintypes.
- Biodegradable; safe for the planet as well as baby
- Packaged in a BPA-free and phthalate-free, recyclable aluminium tin.
- Non-nano, uncoated zinc oxide is the active ingredient. Contains NO oxybenzone, octisalate, octinoxate or avobenzone
Please Note: Please consult your family doctor before using this cream on a child that is younger than 6 months old.
- Keep the metal tin out of the sun.
- Apply a thick coat of Bee-utiful Sunscreen all over the skin that may be exposed to the sun.
- Continue to apply every 30 minutes or after swimming, sweating or towel-drying.
Non-nano, uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%, Helianthus annuus (organic sunflower) oil, Cera Alba (organic Beeswax)*, Raspberry Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Essential Oil, and calendula officinalis (organic calendula), Vanilla essential oil, and Tocopherol (sunflower Vitamin E).
Made with non-nano Zinc Oxide, to replace chemical sunscreens.
SPF of 30 (30% Zinc Oxide).
Very good product for sports people, as it doesn’t ‘swim’ or sweat off.
Safe for babies, as it contains all natural ingredients.
A product that hasn’t been tested in a lab.