Thyrosol offers a multifaceted approach by providing nutritional support for healthy thyroid function along with additional support for stress-related fatigue. This quality supplement is packed with vitamins and minerals, like iodine, zinc and selenium, to help with the production and conversion of essential thyroid hormones. A low-functioning thyroid gland (hypothyroidism) causes symptoms like weight gain, hair loss and fatigue. With a natural daily supplement like Metagenics Thyrosol, you can protect your thyroid’s health, giving this important gland the nutrients it needs to function at its peak. Metagenics has formulated a highly effective blend of nutrients, to keep your thyroid function in healthy balance.
Health and Wellness Products
- 90 Capsules
- Thyroid support formula
- Gluten-free, gelatine-free. Non-GMO
- No artificial flavours or sweeteners
Benefits of Thyrosol:
- Supports healthy synthesis of thyroid hormones.
- Assists with hormone metabolism, which can be negatively impacted by stress or poor diet.
- Supports the conversion of thyroxine (T4) to triiodothyronine (T3), an essential function of the thyroid gland.
- Provides myo-inositol and selenium, which may help support healthy metabolic processes in the thyroid
- Features rhodiola extract, which may support a healthy response to mild, everyday stress and may help relieve stress-related fatigue
Each ingredient in Thyrosol has a key role to play:
- Vitamin A works together with T3 to convert cholesterol into thyroid-protective hormones.
- Vitamin D lowers the risk of autoimmune thyroid disease.
- Vitamin E includes fat-soluble antioxidant compounds that work to reduce the effects of hypothyroidism.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) is needed for thyroid enzyme regulation and energy production.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) is a water-soluble vitamin needed for cellular metabolism, and the production of important enzymes.
- Iodine is essential for thyroid hormone production; iodine deficiency can lead to hypothyroidism.
- Selenium is needed to remove iodine molecules from T4, which converts it into T3.
- Zinc helps to combat T3 deficiency.
- Take 1 capsule twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects.
- Pregnant women, and women planning to become pregnant, should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
- Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women.
- If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
NEW Thyrosol Formula with Myo-Inositol and Rhodiola Extract!
Each capsule contains:
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) 1,000 IU 20%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 333 IU 83%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 66.7 IU 222%
- Riboflavin 2 mg 118%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 3 mg 15%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 50 mcg 33%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 33 mg 8%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 6.7 mg 45%
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg 71%
- Myo-Inositol 200 mg *
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea L.) Rhizome
- Extract [standardised to 1% (1.33 mg)
- salidroside and 3% (3.99 mg) rosavins] 133 mg *