Adored by moms and babies alike, the Bee-utiful Botanicals Soothing Baby Massage Oil is the ideal oil to use during a bonding baby massage. Alternatively, simply add it to baby’s bath to provide additional nourishment to the skin.
Jojoba and Almond oil base, with soothing Lavender and Chamomile essential oils, this is a quickly absorbable oil.
- pH balanced to that of the skin to provide an optimal environment for the skin microbiome
- Petroleum free – will not clog pores and allows skin to breathe
- 100% natural vegan oil
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
ADVANTAGES OF REGULAR BABY MASSAGE
- Affirms your bond with your baby
- Encourages digestion and eases baby’s colic, constipation and gas/wind
- Improves blood circulation and skin conditions
- Encourages sensory stimulation and routine building
- Helps build parent’s and baby’s self-esteem
- Improves baby’s health and general well-being
- Helps baby sleep for longer and stimulates neurological development
- Helps you become more confident in handling your child, and better at recognising their need.
- Relieves stress for both mother and baby, and enables the mother to engage in a positive way with her baby
- It can be a great way for partners, grandparents, and siblings to bond with the newest addition to the family
- Although massage is beneficial for all babies, it is particularly useful for those with special needs, as it provides a unique way of communicating and soothing them.
STRETCH MARKS & ALL OVER BODY OIL
While our certified organic baby massage oil is primarily a baby product, we believe it is the best choice for moms-to-be to use on their own bodies – and especially their bellies during pregnancy. The blend of moisturising and calming oils used to nurture and protect baby’s skin is also ideal for dry or stretch-mark prone skin.
Almond oil is a mild, hypoallergenic oil. Light and thin in consistency, it spreads easily and is fully absorbed when gently rubbed into the skin. Jojoba seed oil acts as a natural skin conditioner. The oil closely resembles sebum (which our skin glands produce naturally), so it’s well recognised by the skin and is readily absorbed.
Made by Bee-utiful Botanicals